Thursday, June 5, 2014

Preface

Paris is a highly romanticized city and for good reason.  You have the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, the Arch de Triumph, the Palais Garnier Opera House, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Sacre Coeur and so much more.  They are some of the things that have brought fame to Paris and they are spread out through the 20 districts or arrondissements that make up the city.

For the next month I will be in Paris touring each of these districts; finding out the different prices for basics such as eggs and milk, changes in price for two star hotels and letting you know some census facts about each place.  I'll also take some pictures so you can see the gorgeous buildings and tourist attractions in each one.  I'll even throw in the most interesting place I found.

To me Paris has the most to offer when it comes to site-seeing, fashion and food.  When I step onto the cobblestone streets I can practically taste the gelato in the air, I see the view from the top of the Eiffel Tower and I feel on top of the world, and when I walk down the Champs Elysees I can't help but feel under-dressed. I expect this next month to be a beautiful and surprising adventure.  I hope you're as excited as I am! Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment